We are a family-run farm located in the heart of the Lakes Region, on 30 acres in Wolfeboro, NH.
In business since 1986, we pride ourselves on producing naturally and humanely raised, locally grown, meats and poultry - free of growth stimulants, hormones and antibiotics. We proudly offer farm fresh Thanksgiving Turkeys, Roaster Chickens, Custom Cut &
Flash-Frozen Freezer Pork and Grass-Fed Beef.
We can provide you with a year round supply of fresh meat for your freezer or smaller quantities for tonight’s dinner. Products are available from the farm store (by appointment) or at Bly Farm Stand on Center Street in Wolfeboro from June - October.
Some meats are available on a limited basis, so early orders are recommended!
We look forward to being your farmer!
News from the Farm
- It's Turkey Time! October 17, 2014
- Photo(s) added: October 6, 2014
- Almost There? The Land Clearing Continues... October 5, 2014
- Enjoying An Early Fall Sunday... September 23, 2014
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo, Another New Photo September 22, 2014
- The Vintage John Deere September 18, 2014
- How Far Does Your Food Travel to Get to Your Plate? Buy Local this Season! September 18, 2014
- July 2012 = A Parade, 4 Babies and a Wedding September 18, 2014
- We're a NH Farm of Distinction! September 18, 2014
- 'Capturing Some July...' July 28, 2014