No-View Farm is a small family-run farm located in the heart of the Lakes Region, on 30 acres in Wolfeboro, NH.
In business since 1986, we pride ourselves on producing naturally and humanely raised, locally grown, meats and poultry free of growth stimulants, hormones and antibiotics. We proudly offer farm fresh Thanksgiving Turkeys, Roaster Chickens, Custom Cut & Flash-Frozen Freezer Pork and Grass-Fed Beef.
We can provide you with a year round supply of fresh meat for your freezer or smaller quantities for tonight’s dinner. Products are available from the farm store (by appointment) from June - October. Some meats are available on a limited basis, so early orders are recommended!
We look forward to being your farmer!
News from the Farm
- The Vintage John Deere September 18, 2014
- How Far Does Your Food Travel to Get to Your Plate? Buy Local this Season! September 18, 2014
- July 2012 = A Parade, 4 Babies and a Wedding September 18, 2014
- We're a NH Farm of Distinction! September 18, 2014
- 'Capturing Some July...' July 28, 2014
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo July 27, 2014
- Happy Fourth (or Fifth!) of July! July 6, 2014
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo July 6, 2014
- It's BBQ Season! Stock Up Now for July Fourth Weekend June 16, 2014
- 2014 Meat Orders Now Being Taken! May 8, 2014