No-View Farm is a small family-run farm located in the heart of the Lakes Region, on 30 acres in Wolfeboro, NH.
In business since 1986, we pride ourselves on producing naturally and humanely raised, locally grown, meats and poultry free of growth stimulants, hormones and antibiotics. We proudly offer farm fresh Thanksgiving Turkeys, Roaster Chickens, Custom Cut & Flash-Frozen Freezer Pork and Grass-Fed Beef.
We can provide you with a year round supply of fresh meat for your freezer or smaller quantities for tonight’s dinner. Products are available from the farm store (by appointment) from June - October. Some meats are available on a limited basis, so early orders are recommended!
We look forward to being your farmer!
News from the Farm
- We're Having a Barn/Estate Sale -- July 20 & 21 July 18, 2013
- Photo(s) added: July 18, 2013
- Time to Place Your Meat Order for 2013! April 26, 2013
- We're a NH Farm of Distinction! April 16, 2013
- Frequently Asked Questions November 19, 2012
- Wolfeboro Open Farm Day! on 8/5/2012 August 2, 2012
- Thanksgiving Turkeys August 2, 2012
- July 2012 = A Parade, 4 Babies and a Wedding August 2, 2012
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo, Another New Photo, Another New Photo August 1, 2012
- How Far Does Your Food Travel to Get to Your Plate? Buy Local this Season! June 6, 2012